I am Dr Benjamin T. Vincent. I have been a lecturer in Psychology at the University of Dundee since 2007. Before that, I was a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Bristol, UK with Prof. Tom Troscianko and Prof Iain D. Gilchrist. And before that I obtained both my undergraduate degree (Neuroscience, 1st Class Hons) and DPhil (Neuroscience, supervised by Dr Roland Baddeley) at the University of Sussex, UK.
Alumni: Kerlin Pedak, Max Dowswell, John-Henry Bruce
Undergraduate Research Assistants
Alumni: Mariam Okhai, Ailish Draper, Ashley Bedford, Zoi Asimakopoulou, Madeleine Caven, Rebbecca Morris, Vaidas Staugaitis, Louise Heron, Alexander Tan, Keith Bonington and Shauna Donaldson, Audrey Henderson, Alexander Tan, Fabia Cientanni.
- Roland Baddeley, University of Bristol
- Iain Gilchrist, University of Bristol
- Owen Holland, University of Essex
- Peter Jones, Thomas Jefferson University
- Ute Leonards, University of Bristol
- Keith May, University of Essex
- Tom Rainforth, University of Oxford
- Pepper Schedin, Oregon Health & Science University
- Neil Stewart, University of Warwick
- Agne Taraseviciute, Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Ben Tatler, University of Aberdeen
- Tom Troscianko, University of Bristol